Show business icon Donny Osmond has been married to his wife Debbie for more than 30 years. So on Oct. 10, 2010, 10:10 a.m., he will be there as 10 couples not only begin their own path to matrimony, but simultaneously get engaged in front of The Trevi Fountain at The Forum Shops at Caesars in Las Vegas.
More than 200 couples from around the country entered to be part of this once-in-a-lifetime event. After the exhaustive search, 10 couples have been selected and will be flown to Las Vegas via Funjet Vacations. Besides the thrill of getting engaged in the most unique settings on a date they can never forget, the couples will be treated like high-rollers and also will receive:
- All expense paid trip to Las Vegas, including flights provided by Funjet Vacations, arriving Saturday, Oct. 9 and departing Monday, Oct. 11, 2010.*
- Two-night stay at Caesars Palace.
- Post-proposal dinner hosted by The Palm-Las Vegas restaurant at The Forum Shops.
- A post-dinner event at PURE Nightclub.
- Wedding gifts provided by retailers at The Forum Shops.
- The once-in-a-lifetime experience to get engaged in the most unique of ways.
On the morning of Oct. 10, Osmond will host the event, where he will be the one to queue the 10 couples into the beginning journey of marriage.
“It’s so cool that on Oct. 10, 2010 at 10:10 a.m., ten couples will get their ten minutes of fame. I know it’s usually supposed to be fifteen minutes but… you know… blame it on the economy,” quips Osmond, who with his sister is currently headlining “Donny & Marie” at the Flamingo Las Vegas, now in its third smash year.
The replica of Rome’s Trevi Fountain, located on the Las Vegas Strip in front of The Forum Shops, was selected for legend has it if three people throw coins into the fountain with their right hand over their left shoulder, marriage will soon follow.
For more information on this event, go to www.101010at1010am.com or follow on Facebook and Twitter at www.facebook.com/forumshops andwww.twitter.com/the_forum_shops.